NEW evidence in JFK Assassination!
Available ONLY at Prospero's Uptown Books
50 years ago today, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was executed in a hail of gunfire on Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas. Since that day, our nation has searched for the truth behind the assassination.
Prospero’s & Conspiracy Publications is excited to announce the release of JFK, Absolute Proof by legendary assassination researcher, Robert Groden (350 pages, nearly 1,000 color photos). Cost: $75
Epic Filmmaker, Oliver Stone offered these words about JFK, Absolute Proof on Amy Goodman’s Democracy Now (11/5/13):
“Bob Groden has done the best photographic analysis…he has beenon this thing 30 years. He’s the best. Talk to the people who really have studied pathology, autopsied and photo evidence.” ~ Oliver Stone
For a limited time it is ONLY AVAILBLE anywhere in the world at Prospero’s Uptown Books (816) 931.2665 or email@example.com (and yes, Spartan Press helped edit, layout and bring this historic book to print).
NEVER BEFORE SEEN:
1) photos of the race to save Oswald’s life on the Parkland Hospital operating table
2) the 1st time publication in a book of the 'Smoking Gun” memo from CIA Director, John McCone, to U.S. Secret Service Chief, James Rowley, presenting written ‘offical’ admission that:
* Lee Harvey Oswald was trained and employed by the CIA and the ONI
* Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT kill JFK, and
* That President Kennedy was killed by persons “in the employ of this agency as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation…”
3) NEW, graphic, photographic proof a the 2nd deadly headshot to President Kennedy
4) Kennedy autopsy photographs
5) NEW, photographic evidence of the location of President Kennedy’s brain, which went missing following a curious, second autopsy that contradicted nearly ALL eye-witness and on-scene